All of our products have a 30 day, company warranty.
Within this 30 days you have the right to:
Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer and shipping is not refundable.
- Return your non-defective item for credit less our 15% restocking fee.
- Exchange your item for a different item we stock.
- Return a defective part for a no-charge replacement.
End user damage to any product voids all warranties.
How Do I Return An Item?
Products can be returned to OemLiquidators.com for replacement, repair, or
credit within the 30 day warranty. End user damage to any product voids
all warranties. Shipping and handling charges for returned items are
the customers responsibility and are not refundable.
If the returned item is defective, it will be replaced at no charge.
Non-Defective items being returned for credit are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
All returns must include the following:
If you wish to return an item, please contact customer service for your RMA number.
- An RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization) written on the package in black marker.
- A note stating the reason for return and whether a replacement or credit is required.
- A daytime phone number for our returns department to contact you with any questions.
Thank you, Sales@OemLiquidators.com